LIMITED GROUPON HERE!
REGULAR TICKETS THROUGH EVENTBRITE!
For over a dozen years, the Taste Carolina Wine Festival has brought dozens of local wineries together in the Triad. The festival will be held on September 22 and features many of North Carolina’s finest wineries. Tickets are as follows per person:
- General Admission $25 June 1 on
- VIP Ticket $35 June 1 On
- Day of ticket General Admission $50 as available
VIP tickets come with:
- Special Access to the VIP lot (first 250 cars or as available)
- Guaranteed Festival Wine Tasting Glass and Lanyard
- Priority Wine Tasting Access
- Exclusive Zones for Festival Entertainment
- Valet service of purchased bottles to the wine pickup tent
- All General Admission benefits
General Admission tickets come with:
- Wine Tasting glass (as available) or plastic glass.
- Access to Festival Entertainment, Wine Tastings, and Wine Pickup Tent
- Access to Festival Food Trucks
Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
Location: 300 Commerce Pl Greensboro, NC 27401 (Downtown Greensboro)
With the support of the City of Greensboro and Downtown Greensboro, Inc., the festival will be held near the First National Bank Ballpark in Downtown Greensboro. It will include a DJ and live music on the field adjacent to Elon Law School, five to seven food truck options for dining, as well as other games and entertainment.
Parking options include VIP parking in cooperation with the Guilford Merchants Association, with general parking options downtown as well as at the Bellemeade Parking deck adjacement to the festival. We encourage visitors to extend their evening by visiting our local businesses and parks in downtown Greensboro!
Winery List: Native Vines Winery; Grove Winery; Slightly Askew Winery; Southern Charm Winery; Weathervane Winery; Stonefield Cellars Winery; Hazel Jean Vineyards; Woodmill Winery; Country Squire Winery…more to come!
Music and Entertainment:
The Stephen Legree Band ; Brothers Pearl (Sound by Walden Sound Production)
The Saturday afternoon will be filled with music, local vendors, and wine sampling. Stay tuned or contact us for ticket sales, volunteer opportunities, and vendor opportunities!
FESTIVAL QUESTIONS FORM