Join the Greensboro Jaycees and grow with your community!
We are young active citizens all over the world. Living, communicating, taking action and creating impact in our communities. Are you a young active citizen? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Join us on this journey of local action for global impact.
With their annual $75 Investment, each Jaycees member becomes a member of the State, National, and International organization by virtue of membership with the Greensboro chapter and will have the ability to grow their leadership skills over time at any of these levels. Membership is open to individuals between 21 and 40 years of age.
Greensboro Jaycees Membership Benefits
- The right to propose and organize member projects with a business, community, individual, or international focus with the financial and volunteer support of the local chapter
- A 10% discount on membership in the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Eligibility to attend networking and seminar opportunities with the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce and the Guilford Merchants Association
- The ability to attend events and utilize chapter conference time at the local small business startup hub HQ Greensboro
- Seminars and mentoring opportunities with local political, business, and non-profit leaders
- Social events and excursions designed to create networking opportunities for young adults
- Quarterly opportunities for volunteer hours at local non-profits or large local fundraisers
- Ongoing training opportunities in parliamentary procedure and Roberts Rules of Order
JCI Membership Benefits (State and Higher)
- Attend Annual conferences and conventions
- Leadership training, webinar, and competition opportunities
- Personal development opportunities through the Passport to Civic Leadership program
- Partnership opportunities with national non-profits and other NGOs
- Discounts at select hotels and businesses