- This event has passed.
IAW Women’s Health 360
10/06/2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
International Association of Women (IAW)-Greensboro is pleased to invite you to our inaugural Women’s Health 360 event on Saturday October 6, 2018!
This event promotes the holistic wellness of women from diverse backgrounds.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy:
High impact content regarding the “Status of Women” and “Your Best Self” from keynote speakers:
- Shirley Foster- Former NASA Employee and Recipient of North Carolina Governor’s Excellence Award
- Barbara Proctor- Chapter President of The Women’s Edge, Lead Facilitator of Lean In Circle for T- Mobile and Chapter President for the Women’s Leadership Network of T-Mobile for the Carolinas and Georgia
- Interactive Workshops covering topics ranging from Financial, Mental/Social, Internal/External Health and Proactive Physical Wellness.
- Power Networking
- Participation in a fun surprise activity
- A chance to win some awesome doorprizes!
All proceeds of this event will be donated as educational gifts to young girls in low income households to cover expenses such as testing for higher education, college applications, etc. We will raffle 2 sponsored memberships to the Greensboro Jaycees young professional organization.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
**Come dressed in your fitness gear or comfortable clothing**
All sales are final.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR PLATINUM SPONSOR AND CO-HOST – GREENSBORO JAYCEES!!